Terms and condition
1. By placing an order on the online store www.notonlysocks.com, the customer declares to have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
In the event of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance will be free of charge to the customer.
How to Buy
3. The correct order is confirmed by the e-commerce Not Only Socks through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order and an "Order Number" to be used in any further communication with the e-commerce (or the customer service of Not Only Socks).
4. Is responsibility of the customer to register with the correct data and maintain updated the data through the access credentials.
The purchase is expected with automatic PayPal payment method through which you can also use your credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Postepay, Carta Paypal, etc ..).
The transaction with Paypal is through the electronic system of the portal www.paypal.com using the secure server paypal.com; at no time during the purchase procedure the electronic system of the portal www.paypal.com and no member of staff is able to know the Customer's credit card number, which is supplied by the customer to the secure server of the Institute of Paypal an internet connection protected and encrypted according to the current standards of the online payments market.
All amounts shown on Not Only Socks can be expressed in Euro and every include I.V.A 22%, which is the reference currency.
Terms and delivery costs
7. Not Only Sokcs will only accept orders for delivery in the Euro zone area (at the moment).
8. Delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of order. Some promotions may offer discounts of the costs of shipping on orders over a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the Paypal mode, Postepay, bank transfer or cash on delivery, payment on your credit card will be charged by Mauro Toffano (Holder of notonlysocks.com), the integrated platform manager Not Only Socks. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
9. The order processing time is 48 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to Not Only Socks in case of delay in delivery of the order by courier.
10. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
Any damage to packing and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control WRITTEN on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, in the manner provided herein.
11. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the customer to ' place the order, the order will automatically be canceled.
12. Under Article. 5 DL 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer, has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, 10 days from the signing of the contract which the consumer is entitled to decide unilaterally to terminate the contractual relationship with the seller, communicating the intention and thereby obtain the return of the price paid for the returned goods excluding shipping cost; 10 days from the day of receipt of the goods that the consumer must comply to return (with the expenditure borne) the product purchased; 30 days from the day when the seller is aware of the withdrawal by the consumer that the seller can use to return the money paid. Except as described in point 15.
13. To exercise this right, the customer must send Not Only Sokcs a notice to that effect within 10 working days from date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by eMail, addressed to infonotonlysocks.com.
Once we receive the notice of withdrawal, Not Only Socks will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return of goods which must be received Not Only Socks within 10 days from the authorization.
14. Right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
15. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Not Only Socks will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of shipping costs incurred within 14 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged to your Paypal account, on Postepay or bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN code of the invoice).
16. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or content provided), where Not Only Socks finds :
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Not Only Socks will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
17. The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of Customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Not Only Socks guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03.
The data controller is NotOnlySocks S.n.c. , via Bruschetta 60 – 35040 Megliadino San Vitale (PD).
18. Any complaint must be addressed to NotOnlySock S.n.c. , via Bruschetta 60 – 35040 Megliadino San Vitale (PD).
19. The sales contract between the customer and Not Only Socks is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Padua (PD).